Organic Smoothies are now available for Seasoned Chéngers (adults)
Little Chéngers has created products to help children and adults benefit from the nutrient powerhouses called “Superfoods”. The “Superfoods” provide large quantities of antioxidants, phytochemicals (chemicals in plants responsible for colors and smells), vitamins, and minerals.
These foods are super because they offer significant benefits that enhance our growth and development.
No Added Sugar
- Mango Smoothie – Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamins A, B12, C and D, calcium and more. They are a great source of magnesium and potassium, both of which are connected to lower blood pressure and a regular pulse. Mangoes help to stabilize your digestive system. https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-mango
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Mangoes contain phenols, which have been proven to help fight off various cancers. They are also high in fiber, antioxidants, iron and potassium. Strawberries are also high in fiber and antioxidants. Enjoy this drink after a workout, or when digestion has slowed. The mango helps to soothe an upset stomach and encourages healthy digestion.
- Strawberry Smoothie – A strawberry and banana smoothie is good for you because strawberries are rich in fiber, vitamins and antioxidants. They are among the top 20 most antioxidant-rich fruits. One serving of strawberries (about 8 berries) contains more vitamin C than an orange.
- Mango with Ginger and Turmeric Smoothie – Not only does this smoothie contain all the anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric but also ginger which is good for one’s heart. It has plenty of protein and fiber while loaded with antioxidants.
- Pineapple Smoothie – Rich in nutrients, the pineapple smoothie has been linked to improved digestion and heart health, reduced inflammation, and stronger immunity.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothies – Strawberries are rich in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. Bananas supply fiber which assists with bowel health and regulate digestion. The potassium in bananas also help to decrease your risk of kidney stones.
- Mango Banana Smoothie – Mangoes help in improving digestive health, boosting immunity, promoting a healthy gut, clearing the skin, and lowering cholesterol. Similarly, bananas also improve digestion while also moderating blood sugar levels. Rich in many antioxidants, they would also help you in your weight loss regimes.
There are no reviews yet.